Monday, March 9, 2009

Spark of Color...


Electrick Red

Honestly I don’t know much about them but there is one thing I do know….these bitches r HOT! Sumtimes there is only a select few words that can be used to describe people, and in this case those words are…these bitches are HOT! N I’m not afraid to say it! I recently stumbled upon their “So Good” video which was superbly directed by Ms Melina, one of my favorite video directors. Naomi, Binki, Lesley, and Sarah makeup this fabo foursum, and I jus have to say it but Naomi sounds exactly like the old Kelis when she was ride or die for the neptunes… for me this makes them even better. Who would have thought to make her the lead singer??? But that’s the beautiful thing about music these days…expect the unexpected! These ladies and their overestimated sex appeal is what makes it great. After meeting while dancing for fly guy Usher they realized they had the talent and looks to get out there and become stars! The fact that they are muliti talented is what puts the iceing on the cake for me! There has ben so many “artist” that are cranked out by the music industry lacking in certain areas…but these girls got it! They all can sing, dance, act, and probably find the cure for cancer…probably not but that would be super if they did! Lol Anyway check em out…leme know what cha think!

CHECK OUT THEIR VIDEO: "So Good"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B94bF9Cmhfw

No comments:

Post a Comment